For the life of me I can't find the firmware for gMax 1.5 XT+ w/ Dual Extruders

I am 99 percent sure I have a gMax 1.5 XT+ with dual extruders but I'm not entirely sure because there are like 5 versions of the 1.5/1.5+ series and none of them are pictured on the website. I want to install the firmware for this model. That's literally it. And I can't find it. On Marlin's Github there is only one version at 1.1.9, and it is very vaguely titled "gMax 1.5". On the forum website there are 8 different files (some of which have colors involved; my printer is accented red) and I thought I'd finally found the configuration files, and then the video that gCreate has on youtube for installing Marlin shows that the configuration files have certain features that don't exist on those files! The man in the video clearly says "if you go to the configuration.h tab the very top should be matching the configuration that you have for your printer." I went to the configuration tab and the top of my tab tells me to replace the configuration files with the correct files for the type of printer (Delta or Scara). How is it possible that the firmware is modular for different types of 3D printers? I've been working at this for 2 days and I'm honestly stuck. These guys got me. I have 3 days before I return the printer to my school and I would very much prefer to turn it in functional. Can anyone help?